New York in the 30s. As he has more and more trouble putting up with his bickering parents, his gangster brother and the family jewelry store, Bobby Dorfman feels like he needs a change of scenery. He decides to go and try his luck in Hollywood where his high-powered agent uncle Phil hires him as an errand boy. In Hollywood he soon falls in love but unfortunately the girl has a boyfriend. Bobby settles for friendship - up until the day the girl knocks at his door, telling him her boyfriend just broke up with her. All of a sudden Bobby's life takes a new turn, and a very romantic one at that.
The film opened the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival to rave reviews. Woody Allen became the first and only director to have three opening night films selected for the Cannes Film Festival.
The soundtrack features a great collection of the music from the 30s. The music is featured prominently in the movie and has been chosen by Woody Allen himself.
Official website: www.cafesocietymovie.com
CLICK TO WATCH
180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
PVC PROTECTIVE SLEEVE
4 PAGE BOOKLET
1. The Lady Is A Tramp - Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
2. Jeepers Creepers - Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
3. Mountain Greenery - Kat Edmonson, Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
4. Have You Met Miss Jones - Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
5. I Didn't Know What Time It Was - Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
6. Taxi War Dance - Count Basie & His Orchestra
7. Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart - Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
8. Manhattan -Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
1. My Romance - Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
2. Pick Yourself Up - Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
3. I Only Have Eyes For You - Ben Selvin
4. The Peanut Vendor - YeraSon
5. There's A Small Hotel - Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks
6. Out of Nowhere - Conal Fowkes, Brian Nalepka, John Gill
7. This Can't Be Love - Conal Fowkes
DON'T JUST LISTEN TO MUSIC EXPERIENCE IT.