Sting ventures into ''new'' musical territory with an album featuring the music of acclaimed Elizabethan songwriter, John Dowland (1563-1626). Sting is joined on this recording by much-admired lutenist Edin Karamazov, in what he describes as ''a soundtrack to Dowland's life in words and music''.
* 180g Vinyl
2. Can she excuse my wrongs?
3. Ryght honorable: as I have bin most bounde unto your honor...
4. Flow my tears
5. Have you seen the bright lily grow
6. Then in time passing on Mr. Johnson died...
7. The Most High and Mighty Christianus the Fourth, King of Denmark
8. The lowest trees have tops
9. And accordinge as I desired ther cam a letter...
10. Fine knacks for ladies
11. From thenc I went to the Landgrave of Hessen...
13. Come, heavy sleep
14. Forlorn Hope Fancy
15. And from thence I had great desire to see Italy...
16. Come again
17. Wilt thou unkind thus reave me
18. After my departure I caled to mynde our conference...
19. Weep you no more, sad fountains
20. My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home
21. Clear or cloudy
22. Men say that the Kinge of Spain is making gret preparation...
23. In darkness let me dwell
DON'T JUST LISTEN TO MUSIC EXPERIENCE IT.