* The sixth album by Italian legends Corde Oblique
* Over 50 minutes of refined Progressive-Ethereal-Folk music
* Fans of Argine, Ashram, Camerata Mediolanense, Rome, Ataraxia, Dead Can Dance
* The cover Picture is a photo from one of the main italian photographers: Franco Fontana
* Jewelcase CD edition with 16 pages booklet
The sixth album by Corde Oblique was conceived as a wooden palette used for mixing colors with sounds, the sounds of the colors are evoked by using a lot of different musical instruments and musical styles. Almost all existing music tonalities have been used for the songs; moreover, every title refers to a different color and the graphic design is inspired by one of the most famous Italian art history encyclopedias printed in the '60s.
The cover picture is a photo from one of the main Italian photographers: Franco Fontana.
The album includes 13 unreleased songs written and produced by the mastermind Riccardo Prencipe. Over 50 minutes of refined Progressive-Ethereal-Folk music.
Suono su tela
, I Sassi di Matera
, Violet Nolde
, Il Cretto Nero
, Giallo Dolmen
, Amara Terra Mia
, Papavero E Memoria
, A Fondo Oro
, Rosa D'Asia
, L'Urlo Rosso
, Blu Regale
, L'Occhio Bianco