* Unreleased Coil recordings taken from the ORIGINAL MASTERS
* Triple LP, white vinyl in heavy deluxe triple-gatefold
* For fans of Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Psychic TV, Chris & Cosey, Nurse With Wound.
* The bridge between 'Black Light District' took over and onward, onward, onward to 'Musick To Play In The Dark'.
* Excellent sound and studio remastering by Martin Bowes (Attrition)
Nearly 150 minutes of unreleased Coil recordings from 1993 to 1996, from studio archives. The cover art is by Steven Stapleton and was specially commissioned for this album. It was inspired by a dream recalled by Jhon Balance. Audio mastering by Martin Bowes (Attrition) at The Cage Studios. Second pressing on limited white vinyl.
A1 Spastiche [5:42]
, A2 Heaven's 98 Horror mst [11:52]
, A3 Siminon Master Backwards (Swanyard demo) [6:28]
, B1 Jhon's House Tune from GM Guide - Protection [5:36]
, B2 Spastiche (basic) [6:46]
, B3 AYOR Master (It's in my Blood) [6:40]
, B4 Original Amber Rain (demo) [4:51]
, C1 Wur CLK Wir 1993 [2:05]
, C2 Crumb Tune (master) [6:00]
, C3 The March of Time (extra version) [8:56]
, C4 Spastiche - The Night's alive (master) [5:34]
, C5 Kusnir Jazz [2:39]
, D1 Heavens Blade (John Balance vox demo) [7:25]
, D2 Wur CLK Wir 1998 mst vox [18:35]
, E1 The Test early mst [2:17]
, E2 AYOR (extra version) [4:29]
, E3 Elves (master) [6:35]
, E4 Heaven's Blade (Inst) 1993 [8:24]
, E5 Melotron Song (amber rain demo) [2:51]
, F1 March of more Time (master) 1993 [6:27]
, F2 Crumb Tune [4:20]
, F3 Simon (extra long) [6:10]
, F4 Egyptian Basses 1993 [7:18]
DON'T JUST LISTEN TO MUSIC EXPERIENCE IT.